Yesterday, I saw a pretty flock of sparrows. Nowadays this is very rare in my town though I often saw flocks of sparrows in the rice fields when I was a child. I think the opportunities to see sparrows are decreased despite they were very popular birds and we have a lot of folktales of them. I took a picture of them.
Today I saw the bird on the left image. I think this is Shirohara. Am I correct?
By the way, I updated some server software on my Web server yesterday (The server OS is Win7 HP SP1 x86).
- MariaDB 10.0.14 —->> MariaDB 10.0.15 (Changelog)
- PHP 5.6.3 —->> PHP 5.6.4 (Changelog)
Note) On the new php.ini-production file they don’t mention ‘Safe Mode’ things anymore.
- phpMyAdmin 4.3.1 —->> phpMyAdmin 4.3.2 (Changelog)
- ActivePerl 18.104.22.1682 —->> ActivePerl 22.214.171.1240
- WordPress 4.0.1 —->> WordPress 4.1