Memorandum #18.


   Recently I updated some server apps.

    Update information      Edit(Jul.21)
  1. From ActivePerl- to ActivePerl-
    Last time I installed ActivePerl- But now they doesn’t provide an msi file. Then I tried to install ActivePerl-, but it gave me an error like the below.

    Error 1723. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.  Action CheckInstallDir, entry: CheckInstallDirNoBox, library: C:UsersUserIDAppDataLocalTempMSIXXXX.tmp

    So, I gave up the exe file and installed manually. It works well. I filed this issue as Bug 107209.
    They released ActivePerl- It is fixed. (2016.7.21)

  2. From PHP7.0.7 to PHP7.0.8 (
    If you need more information about php.ini configuration, see ‘Migrating from PHP 5.5.16 to PHP 5.6.0 on Windows’.
    By the way, I deleted all about APCu from my php.ini.


    I wanted to update APCu 5.1.4 to the new version because I had a hard time with a problem about VirtualAlloc() and I thought this was related to APCu from some reason though I was not sure. But the new version 5.1.5 doesn’t have anymore.

  3. From phpMyAdmin-4.6.2 to phpMyAdmin-4.6.3.
  4. I updated MariaDB10.1.14 to 10.1.15 once but rolled back because of the followings.
    MariaDB-10.1.15 was never released.
    Queries examines all rows of a tables when it should not
  5. From Apache2.4.20 to Apache2.4.23 (
    Its has a new module Apache2.4.21 and 2.4.22 were not released.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *