Categories: Windows

My Web server supports TLSv1.3 now.

   Apache 2.4.37 from Apache Lounge supported TLSv1.3, so I enabled TLSv1.3 on my Web server which runs on Windows7 HP SP1 32-bit. I only changed from SSLProtocol -all +TLSv1.2 to SSLProtocol -all +TLSv1.2 +TLSv1.3. I did nothing about SSLCipherSuite Directive because the SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list page says ‘An empty list is permissible’.
The default value for the this setting is: “TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:TLS_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256:TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256”

   Here is the results before and after of SSL Labs Server Test.

o6asan

Recent Posts

I completed my WordPress to Sub-domain.

About a week ago, I finally started to renew my sites, which I had been…

4 months ago

Happy New Year!

   Happy New Year! It is the beginning of a new year.    This is a year…

2 years ago

I made an external 1seg antenna for SC-02H.

I made it without understanding, but I think I got some good results, so I'll…

3 years ago

phpMyAdmin uses Twig by default from the version 4.8.0.

   I updated phpMyAdmin from 4.7.9 to 4.8.0 the day before yesterday. Although they wrote that…

3 years ago

The director of ‘Hotaru no haka’ Takahata Isao (高畑勲) passed away.

   On Apr. 5 in Japan time, the director of 'Hotaru no haka' Takahata Isao (高畑勲)…

3 years ago

My server have been down for about eight hours.

   I noticed I could not access the Internet from my house around 8 am. I…

3 years ago

This website uses cookies.